I regularly run Introductory Evenings so you can get a taste of what to expect.
These evenings provide a very safe place for you to gently stretch out of your comfort zone with people who feel in the same boat as you.
This is for you if:
- You are curious about how the Sunflower Effect® works or
- You’re nervous about joining one of our courses.
- You’re pretty sure you want to join one of our courses. You just want to make sure it’s the right decision.
- You’ve done a lot of different courses to help with confidence and are doubtful that the Sunflower Effect will help you. But you’re willing to give it a try.
- You’re really uncertain that you will be able to participate in a course that involves drama. You have had such horrible experiences of doing drama. See Can’t do drama and how you can, or Do you need any drama experience?
This is how many people start their confidence journey, with all the doubts, hopes, fears and anxieties about participating.
We usually run two evenings in the run-up to the start of each round of courses. And this is in December and January in advance of January Courses: April and May in advance of May Courses; July and September in advance of September Courses. Check our calendar for the next date.
Normally these evenings are face-to-face in the Euston/Camden Town area. But I also run these events on Zoom from time to time (mostly in connection with online courses).
There is a friendly atmosphere and a confidential space where you will be encouraged to participate in your own way.
You will not be made to do anything you don’t want to do. And you are likely to be surprised at what you are able to achieve in two short hours.
““The taster session yesterday was great! I came in feeling nervous and left feeling confident.”
Ram, IT professional