Learn how I started out in life as the proverbial wallflower with minimal confidence, until I stumbled by chance on an effective way to say goodbye to my life as a wallflower in a matter of a few months.
It is my great pleasure to offer you 3 chapters from my book From Wallflower to Sunflower, when you join my newsletter, to get you started on your journey to natural confidence.
Your subscription will also include free videos and resources to support you on your journey to greater confidence, and from time to time information and reminders about confidence courses I am offering in London.
Watch this video to find out more about the book.
Who is the book for?
This book is designed for you whether:
- You’ve never felt or experienced yourself as particularly confident. Maybe like me you were shy as a child and it’s still with you in some way or you’ve always been inhibited and self-conscious or you had a tough upbringing, which you’ve never really recovered from.
- There are certain situations where your confidence utterly deserts you e.g. speaking in front of a groups, meeting new people, delivering a presentation, communicating with challenging people. You may have no idea why that is.
- Your confidence has been undermined due to challenging life events. This could be a relationship breakdown, a work situation, a series of “things going wrong” or events in your family or personal life. You might at some time have felt or experienced yourself as confident but now it‘s as if you never had it. (This is very common.)
- You know you could be doing an awful lot more with your life than you are – but you’re hiding yourself away because you lack the one thing that you really need: the confidence and self-belief to achieve your goals. Maybe you’ve been told how gifted you are in a certain area, or you’ve got numerous qualifications/letters after your name– but you’re not doing anything with any of them…
How to sign up for your your chapters
There are 2 forms so I can send you relevant information related to your location.
- If you live in the UK please subscribe to the form below
- I haven’t quite got the overseas form ready – please subscribe to this form and indicate your geographical location and we will move you to the Overseas list.
P.S. Sending us geographical information really helps us.
Making Moves is at the moment London based, but my plans are to train people up in the Sunflower Effect so courses can be offered in other parts of the UK, and in time, in other countries too. So it is really useful to know this information so we can train people up in appropriate places. Thanks for your co-operation.
Or if you are still having problems with getting signed up: contact us
Don’t want more junk in your inbox?
I understand, I hate junk too. But read some of the spontaneous, unasked-for comments from readers, which is a sampling of the kind of things people write to me as a result of receiving the my newsletter and similar products.
Dear Ms. Schrader,
I came across your website the other day while searching for information on overcoming fears. Your compassion and enthusiasm immediately grabbed my attention. I read many of your articles and signed up for your digital book. The book has been so reassuring, insightful and beneficial, and it’s not yet over! I especially enjoyed the beaming visualisation and it’s something I am now incorporating into my daily life. Thank you so much for providing the information and opportunity for me to take a step in overcoming my fears. I can’t begin to tell you how much it’s appreciated.
In one fell swoop you have discovered me. I do feel I fit many of the descriptions outlined in the book. I feel relived at this because I had thought for many years that there must be something wrong with me as I could never quite connect with people.
D.C. Administrative Consultant
Dear Claire, It’s such a comfort to know that since you have experienced many of the difficulties that I experience daily, you will have a naturally sympathetic and understanding attitude. Many of the psychologists I’ve seen tend to be patronising and clearly have no idea what it’s like to be shy, reserved or introverted. Many Thanks.
G.W. Nanny, Oxfordshire
Recently parts of your e-book have been coming to mind which made me want to reread it. Although I haven’t made it to one of your courses yet, I have been enjoying your articles very much. They have been inspiring me to live joyously and share my creativity more openly with others. Thank you for stirring up my passion for life!
These chapters are completely free and there are no catches, although if you do go on to buy the full book, you will receive much deeper benefits.
- A deeper understanding and insight into what is blocking you from accessing your natural self-confidence and how you can dissolve those blocks.
- Why many approaches and techniques don’t work – and what made the real difference in transforming confidence levels without needing to delve into painful life experiences.
- Tools, exercises and information that will put you on a track to discovering how you can claim the natural self confidence that lives within you and why the Sunflower Effect is the fastest and most effective way for you to achieve goals that up to now have eluded you.
- The full book of From Wallflower to Sunflower offers a step-by-step guide with proven strategies, practical tips and exercises as well as free online resources, to back up and intensify the reader’s experience of the book.When you buy the book, you will also be able sign up for the free bonuses which will turn the book into a much more powerful transformation machine. They include a number of experiential exercises, which will take you much deeper into your inner workings, and make the book far more effective.
At any point after subscribing to my newsletter, if you don’t wish to receive the newsletter or confidence resources, you can easily unsubscribe by clicking a link at the bottom of any newsletter you receive from me). I don’t plague you with emails.
If you like what you have seen, of course, go ahead and subscribe – above. I don’t believe you’ll be disappointed.
What readers say about the book: From Wallflower to Sunflower:
Having just finished this book, I feel so full of hope and excitement that I’m compelled to write my first ever Amazon review.
As someone who has spent life feeling trapped in the straightjacket of shyness, I now feel confident the author has just shown me the way to escape.
I’ve always been fascinated by famous actors or performers who, when interviewed, would claim to have been very shy in the past. I would scream at the television, pleading for them to share the secret of how they’d overcome that. No answer ever came.
Thankfully this book answers the question because the author knows how it feels to be trapped in the prison of self-consciousness and shyness and, having discovered the escape route for herself, she is clearly passionate about helping others find freedom also.
The story of her own personal journey is moving and inspiring.
The creative methods she has developed over years of helping people break out of their comfort zone intuitively make sense to me, but they also seem to blend together principles of some well established, proven psychological therapies in a fresh and creative new way.
It goes without saying that navigating this journey towards a more confident version of myself will require a lot of courage and effort on my part. However, I finally feel like I have a map to guide me there and that surely has to be a great start.
this book will give you a thorough insight into how using drama in a safe space can bring about amazing healing and empowerment
25 March 2017
From Wallflower to Sunflower is a superb book that must be bought and read. If you haven’t yet had the opportunity to discover the work of Claire Schrader, this book will give you a thorough insight into how using drama in a safe space can bring about amazing healing and empowerment.
There are various exercises and techniques which I am already using in my life to make sure I don’t resort to my ‘wallflower’ tendencies and be the ‘sunflower’ that I am!
Also weaved into the book are Claire’s own struggles and how she found solutions and healing from a quiet and shy girl to one of absolute self-belief and confidence.