Train to lead the Sunflower Effect Confidence Courses
Were you once quiet, shy, socially anxious or introverted, and your life has been changed by participating in drama?
If so, would you love to be part of a team of confidence specialists transforming the lives of quieter people delivering the Sunflower Effect Confidence Courses in different parts of the UK? And at the same time have clients flocking to your door? Dramatherapists, please click here.
Have you had enough of poor pay and working conditions and want to make a good income doing work that you really love?
Have you had a yearning to do more rewarding work but are nervous about whether you have what it takes to build a succesful career for yourself?
Or perhaps you’ve have trained in other methodologies but found it just too hard to attract clients to your work?
The Sunflower Effect is a pioneering new confidence building system based in dramatherapy that is specifically designed to improve the lifestyle and prospects of quiet, shy and socially anxious people.
It is different to most confidence building and therapy techniques such as assertiveness training, CBT, and talking therapy because it achieves outstanding lasting results very quickly. And more than anything else it is fun which is what makes it so popular with participants
The Sunflower Effect is recognised and validated on a regular basis by participants reporting life-changing results after completing the courses. There is a growing demand for the courses in different parts of the UK, Europe and internationally.
The Sunflower Effect Confidence Courses have been featured on Sky TV, BBC World Services, Sat 7 TV, Marie Claire.
The Sunflower Effect Confidence Course Leader Training
In 2020 I will be offering the first 6-month Foundation Training to become a Licensed Sunflower Effect Confidence Specialist.
I am looking to train 12 professionals with appropriate experience (see below for details) to meet the demand for Sunflower Effect Courses in different parts of the UK (including London).
In preparation for this, I am offering free online Q & A sessions where you can hear more about the structure of the course, and how I will be supporting you to build a successful practice running Sunflower Effect Confidence courses.
And the Introductory Training Workshop – your first step in the training process before committing to joining the course. I will be running this next on 10th-11th November 2010
See below for details.
Reasons for training to become a Sunflower Effect Confidence Specialist
1. Running the Sunflower Effect Confidence Courses is highly rewarding. You will be helping quiet, shy and introverted people to change their lives and prospects. They will never forget you.
2. You are your own boss – and you will be overseeing the quality of the courses you run. You are in charge of how and when your offer your courses, and who you want to work with.
3. You will, if you choose, be part of a team of Sunflower Effect confidence specialists working together to deliver magical and transformational courses, supporting each other to deliver an outstanding service, changing lives.
4. Over time you can, if you wish, run the full complement of courses, typically 12 hours per week of contact time plus admin, making a good income doing work you really love. You set your fees.
5. If you join my marketing programme, you won’t have to build a website, learn complex technology, know anything about marketing and attracting clients to your work, or about what it takes to run a succesful practice. I have done the donkey work and invested thousands in discovering the best way to attract and retain clients – and I will be passing on that knowledge to you.
The Sunflower Effect Confidence Course Leader Training will offer you:
- The deep understanding and skills you need to lead the Sunflower Effect Courses on your own, and/or the capacity to integrate the Sunflower Effect confidence building system with your own work.
- A step by step guide to run the courses to a high level of competency.
- A very positive atmosphere for the growth and development of your facilitation skills in a supportive, friendly environment.
- The opportunity to make a profound difference to the lives of quieter people.
- The potential to build in time a highly rewarding career running the Sunflower Effect Courses and at the same time make a good income doing work that you really love.
I will be running the course along the same lines as I run the Sunflower Effect courses, creating, encouraging mutual support between trainees, which will continue long after the course has finished.
The course will consist of:
- 6-weekend training workshops in Central London
- Ten online training sessions (10 two hour sessions probably on a Monday evening – if you are unable to)
- Training to run the core components of the Sunflower Effect Confidence Building System.
- Training in Business Basics for when you are ready to promote and run your courses
The course is a foundation within your training process so that you can start running courses and building experience immediately upon completing the training.
- Introductory Evenings (an essential tool for enroling participants on your courses) This is covered in the pre-training Introductory
- The Express Yourself one day workshop, and
- The Breakthrough Confidence Building Course
After you have trained, and have met the requirements for delivering the courses which will include delivering practice courses, you will become a Licensed Sunflower Effect Confidence Specialist for the courses you have trained to lead. Certification will be available at a later stage.
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Join the team of Sunflower Effect Confidence Specialists who will become like a family to you, helping you to grow as a leader of the courses.
- Offer the Sunflower Effect Confidence Courses in parallel with your own.
- Offer the course within your organisation or other line of work.
- The option to join the Sunflower Effect Marketing Programme giving you the know-how, tools and business support to build, in time, a highly successful practice and the opportunity to market your courses on the Making Moves website.
- The opportunity to train further and offer the full range of Sunflower Effect Confidence Courses.
- Be part of the larger vision for the Sunflower Effect Confidence System.
PLEASE NOTE: The course is not a training or qualification in dramatherapy.
Applications are welcome from existing dramatherapists who wish to build a thriving practice offering the Sunflower Effect Confidence Courses. If you are a dramatherapist, please click here.
For non-dramatherapists, you will be learning the main principles of dramatherapy along with the wide range of personal development tools that makes the Sunflower Effect so unique at building confidence.
More about Claire Schrader
I started out in life as a shy introvert and proverbial wallflower. That is until I found a way at age 22, to break out of my shell, through the power of drama. It changed my life, and I have never looked back.
I write about my journey in my book, From Wallflower to Sunflower, the quiet person’s guide to natural confidence.
I qualified as a dramatherapist in 1995, after having a previous career as performer, playwright and drama school teacher. I have been running Making Moves for the last 22 years offering drama therapy based personal development courses and workshops in the UK, California, Greece and Portugal.
In the last 8 years I diversified into confidence building and developed the Sunflower Effect. At the same time, I tripled my income and client base.
It is time now for me to train others to deliver the Sunflower Effect courses and hand on my knowledge, expertise and success to those who feel inspired to transform the lives of quieter people.
There is a growing need for these courses in the population at large, as confidence is a core skill that is needed more and more in unstable times. The impact of Brexit is more likely to increase the need for these courses along with growing media interest in the effectiveness of the Sunflower Effect.
I also edited Ritual Theatre, The Power of Dramatic Ritual in Personal Development Groups and Clinical Practice published by Jessica Kingsley.
More recently I contributed the chapter “Breaking Through the Walls of Shyness: Overcoming Shyness, Self-Consciousness and Social Anxiety Through Dramatherapy” to the Routledge International Handbook of Dramatherapy.
Who should apply?
It is important that you have some understanding of what it is like to be shy, self-conscious and lacking in confidence.
On top of this, I am looking for people with enthusiasm, compassion and groundedness. This will enable you to hold the space for people who have been struggling with confidence and don’t beleive they are ever going to change.
It will appeal to you if you have realised that you operate better within a team than working on your own and you want to be part of a bigger vision that is going to make a real difference in the lives of quieter people.
You may be a drama professional who is looking for a new direction. Dramatherapists, please click here.
You may be a therapist, coach, counsellor and realise there is more to confidence than talking. You would like to offer the Sunflower Effect Confidence Courses to your clients.
Or you may be someone who has participated in one of my courses and have been able to say goodbye to shyness, social anxiety and any other issue that has undermined your confidence. You feel inspired to train to support others to do the same.
You may also be someone who would like to offer the Sunflower Effect Confidence Courses within your organisation.
Find out more about the course and if it’s for you?
Join me in the next free online Q&A Session where you can hear more about the course and all the ways in which I will be supporting you to build a successful practice running the Sunflower Effect Course.
The session will be between 60 and 90 minutes. If you’re not able to attend do sign up for the session and I will send you the recording. If you are unable to join the session, please send me your questions.
ONLINE Q&A SESSION
Dates: Monday, 20th January
Times: 7- 8.30pm approx
Venue: Online through Zoom
I won’t be running another Q&A Session for a little while so I suggest that you get in touch withe me through the contact form at the bottom of this page, and request the recording of the session.
You are highly recommneded to sign up for the Introductory Training Workshop below.
Introductory Sunflower Effect Training Workshop
On November 9th-10th, I will be offering an Introductory Training Workshop, which is one of of the pre-requisites for joining the Sunflower Effect Course Leader Training.
In this, you will be learning the basic framework for all Sunflower Effect Courses how to deliver an Introductory Evening, a very powerful way of attracting participants to your work.
This workshop is the start of your training process.
Introductory Sunflower Effect Training Workshop
Dates: November 9th-10th
Times: 10-30-5.30pm approx
Venue: Helios Centre, 116 Judd Street, Kings Cross, London WC1H 9NS
Tube: Kings Cross / Russell Square / Euston
Cost:£200 (Special Discount: You will receive a £75 credit towards the Foundation Training – only for the November Training).
Foundation Course Leader Training
Weekend Training Dates: May- November 2020 TBA
Times: Friday evening: 7-9.30pm, Weekend 10.30-5.30pm
Online Training Session: Ten sessions on a Monday evening 7.30-9.30 spread out over the course. TBA
Venue: Central London
Cost: £2500 Launch Price: £1875 which can be paid in instalments £500 deposit and 8 instalments of £180